What is between 50 Cent and Lil Kim?

 

50 Cen't and Lil Kim  Currently there has been a beef between 50 Cent (Curtis James Jackson III) and Lil Kim that's taking headlines all over USA and the World in general, and that came to it's core when 50 Cent posted two videos on his social media, one being of  clip of Lil Kim dancing and another one of a Leprechaun, so he compared a star girl with a Leprechaun as previously on July 50 Cent called her an owl too.


Honestly their beef did not start yesterday as some people are thinking, NO but decades ago and that was in the year when Lil Kim Made it Clearly on a 2005 interview.

“I can’t front. I don’t have a lot of respect for 50 Cent because his music is hardcore … violent,” Lil’ Kim said ahead of serving a perjury sentence. “And I love his music sometimes, but I feel like in his personal life, his real life, he carries that on, and that’s not a great message, you know what I mean? I think he promotes it.” Lil Kim said

Comments

Popular Posts from 4Hills Media

'JQ Knew That' Season 1 Official at ITV; Josephs Quartzy Joins Cast Once again

Asim Riaz Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Biography, Net Worth and More